Solutions that influenced the 1983 – 2000 TO DATE Nigerian Governments.
Dialogues between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the author as a result of the national appeals from both the Civilian and Military Heads of State for solutions on issues bordering on political and economic reforms for Nigeria from 1983 to year 2005.
(My memoir - my own contributions).
- Page 9
- Page 17
- Page 20
- Page 23
Part One; Social, psychological and of general interest.
- Chapter 1
- For the likely investors from the U.S. and Europe including the Far Eastern countries. Page 27
- Chapter 2
- To whom it may concern. Page 33
- Chapter 3
- Evolving a viable deterrent for Nigeria’s public servants and the politicians; solutions for the coup malady. Correlates with the aims and the objectives of the Federal Government’s 2003 Code of Ethics for Ministers, foremost and more exerting if we want to eredicate the canker warm. Page 35
- Chapter 4
- Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) and Banking procedures in Nigeria; the effects on the private sector. Page 43
- Chapter 5
- Nationalistic tendencies for Nigerians; what it will call for. Page 47
- Chapter 6
- Military or Civilian administration; which one for Nigeria? Page 50
- Chapter 7
- Brain Drain - the Nigeria case; most probably the genesis of the challenges for Nigerian School Leavers. Page 55
- Chapter 8
- Reasons for the poor advancements in African countries and Reparations for all in the
Diaspora - published in the National News Paper, 1992.
Republic of Zimbabwe - the uproar in the political scenario in year 2002. Page 66
Commonwealth. Page 72
Republic of Uganda - the possible derailments, from my own perspectives! Page 72
RACE, RACISM AND REPARATIONS BY UNITED NATION’S ORGANIZATION - year 2001. Page 76
- Chapter 9
- Socio-economic and political realities for Nigeria Published 28th March, 1993 and the 11th April, 1993 Daily Star News Paper, Enugu Nigeria. Page 85
- Chapter 10
- The Hon. Minister of Finance; copy to the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. Page 90
- Chapter 11
- Hon. Minister of Labour and Productivity. Page 105
- Chapter 12
- Secretary for State; Federal Ministry of Agriculture. Page 106
- Chapter 13
- The High Commissioner for Jamaica on Reparations. Page 108